Dr. Natalia Vladykina, MD
Deputy Chief Doctor of Medical Unit
Obstetrician-gynecologist, Reproductive medicine specialist, Physician-geneticist Specialist in ultrasound diagnostics
Specialist Qualification Category: A, MD.
Work Experience: 26 years.
Education: 1998 - graduated from National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, faculty of medicine.
Internships abroad, conferences and seminars: held a number of improvements on the basis of National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyk: "Assisted reproductive technology", "Ultrasonic diagnostics", “Medical genetics”, “ART in the treatment of infertility”, “Endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology”, “Clinical immunology”, “Actual problems of miscarriage”, “Endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology”, “Andrology and sexology”.
Courses: “Transvaginal echography in gynecology” at National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, Ultrasonic educational scientific and medical-diagnostic center , educational branch of Jefferson ultrasound Institute, USA,
“Assisted reproductive technologies” on the basis of the Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology named after Ott ,St. Petersburg.
“Miscarriage” in the Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology named after V.I. Kulakov, Moscow.
Participation in seminars: International conference assisted reproductive technologies – Real Art.
May 2016 - International Symposium “Theory and practice of human reproduction" (Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine, Kharkiv, Ukraine).
2016- 32nd Annual meeting of ESHRE Helsinki, Finland.
• Nowadays - Deputy Chief Doctor of medical unit at Medical Center ADONIS FAMILY, Reproductive health specialist, geneticist, specialist in ultrasound diagnostics of Reproductive Health Department..
• August 1998 – up to nowadays Kyiv City Maternity Hospital #7, doctor obstetrician-gynecologist.
• September 1992 - July 1998 - National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, education.
• August 1990 - September1992 - Kyiv City Clinical Hospital #12, nurse of plastic surgery.
• Janyary2002 – April 2002 - Kyiv Medical Academy named after P.L. Shupyk, specialization: medical genetics.
• December 2003 - Kyivv Medical Academy named after P.L. Shupyk, “Endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology”.
• March – May 1999 - National Medical University named after A.A. Bogomolets, Ultrasonic educational scientific and medical-diagnostic center, educational branch of Jefferson ultrasound Institute, USA.
• May1999 - Kyiv Medical Academy named after P.L. Shupyk, Scientific and Methodological Center of Women's health of company “ Shering AG”, Theoretical training on topics: family planning, hormonal therapy, modern methods of hysterosalpingography.
• January –November 2002 - FIC Medical France, laboratory Bezen, medical representative.
Membership in professional societies: UARM, RAHR, ESHRE.